104 Zena Drive
Cartersville, GA 30121
Frequently Asked Questions
- Q: How do I get to the Bartow County Sheriff's Office?
- A: To find directions, visit Google Maps and enter your address as the starting point (A) then click Get Directions.
- Q: How do I report drug information?
- A: Anonymously at (770) 606-TIPS (8477) or to speak directly to the Narcotics Division (770) 607-1169.
- Q: Does the Bartow County Sheriff's Office call citizens to solicit funds?
- A: No, we never call nor do we hire any firm to solicit funds from the citizens of Bartow County. If you receive a call wanting you to donate money on behalf of the Bartow County Sheriff's office, please get as much information from the solicitor as you can, and call the Bartow County Sheriff's Office Criminal Investigation Division at 770-382-5050 ext. 6029.
- Q: Can I get information about a warrant over the phone?
- A: No, you must come to the Bartow County Sheriff's Office in person to inquire about a warrant or charges. No warrant information will be given to anyone other than the person the warrant is on.
- Q: How do I find which Investigator is assigned to my case?
- A: You may call the Criminal Investigation Division at (770) 382-5050 ext 6029.
- Q: What are the Jail visitation hours?
- A: View the full schedule here.
- Q: Where can I find information about the inmate phone system?
- A: For more information view I.C. Solutions Phone Brochure in English, or en Espanol, call 1-888-506-8407, or visit www.icsolutions.com.
- Q: How do I get a copy of An Incident Report and is there a charge?
- A: You may obtain a copy of an incident report at the Bartow County Sheriff's Office. Incident reports are printed out for the public between the hours of 8:00 am and 5:00 pm, Monday through Friday, except for holidays. There is a $5.00 charge for a copy of an incident report. Juvenile and Family Violence reports are not public record. If you are not a Law Enforcement Agency an incident report will not be faxed or e-mailed.
- Q: Where can I pay a ticket?
- A: Tickets must be paid at the Bartow County Probate Court. Click here for more information.
- Q: Can I take a warrant out at the Sheriff's Office?
- A: No, we do not issue warrants; if you wish to have a warrant issued you will have to contact the Bartow County Magistrate Court at www.bartowcourt.com.
- Q: How can I get extra Patrol for my residence or neighborhood?
- A: You may contact the Bartow County Sheriff's Office between the hours of 8:00 am and 5:30 pm at (770) 382-5050 ext 6084 with the Uniform Patrol Secretary. After 5:00 pm contact E911 non-emergency at (770) 387-5195.
- Q: Where was my vehicle Impounded/Towed?
- A: If towed by the Bartow County Sheriff's Office please contact patrol secretary at ext 6084. If vehicle was impounded/seized for drug or investigative purposes you will need to contact Agent Phil Frasier at ext 6035.
- Q: What are the requirements of a Criminal Background Check and is there a fee?
- A: The requirements for a criminal background check is a fee of twenty dollars, (cash or local personal check), and a picture I.D.
- Q: How much does it cost to serve a subpoena?
- A: A fee of $6.00 per subpoena.
- Q: How much does it cost for fingerprints? What time are fingerprints done?
- A: A fee of $10.00 for each fingerprint card. Fingerprints are done from 8:30 am til 9:30 am and 4:00 pm til 5:00 pm Monday through Friday.
- Q: What is the fee for an expungement?
- A: The fee is $50.00 (cash or local personal check).